sábado, 13 de outubro de 2012
1) Escreva as frases, empregando os adjetivos no grau comparativo de superioridade:
a- This lesson – easy – last one. This lesson is easier than the last one.
b- Your bag – heavy – mine. _________________________________________________
c- Betty – pretty – Jane. _____________________________________________________
2) Escreva as frases no grau superlativo:
a- This lesson – easy – in the book. This lesson is the easiest in the book.
b- Jane – pretty girl – in my school. ____________________________________________
c- I am – happy man – in the world. ____________________________________________
3) Escreva as frases, empregando os adjetivos no grau comparativo de superioridade:
a- Mount Everest – big – Itatiaia. Mount Everest is bigger than Itatiaia.
b- Today – hot – yesterdey. __________________________________________________
c- Paul – good – John. ______________________________________________________
4) Escreva as frases, empregando os adjetivos no grau superlativo:
a- This – hot day – of the year. This is the hottest day of the year.
b- She – fat girl – in the class. ________________________________________________
c- It – big truck – in the world. _______________________________________________
5) Observe o modelo e empregue o grau comparativo de igualdade:
a- This lesson – difficult – the last one. This lesson is as difficult as the last one.
b- I am – happy – you. ______________________________________________________
c- Peter – intelligent – Bob. __________________________________________________
6) Observe o modelo e empregue o grau comparativo de superioridade:
a- Bob – intelligent – Peter. Bob is more intelligent than Peter.
b- This chair – comfortable – that one. _________________________________________
c- Chinese – difficult – English. ______________________________________________
7) Escreva as frases, empregando o comparativo de inferioridade:
a- Your sofa – comfortable – mine. Your sofa is less comfortable than mine.
b- Peter – handsome – you. __________________________________________________
c- This matter – important – last one. __________________________________________
8) Escreva o comparativo de inferioridade, empregando a forma negativa:
a- Jane is as beautiful as Meg. Jane is not so beautiful as Meg.
b- Your house is as comfortable as mine. _______________________________________
c- Bob is as intelligent as Joe. ________________________________________________
9) Escreva as frases, empregando o grau superlativo:
a- You – intelligent - in your class. You are the most intelligent in your class.
b- This – difficult lesson in the book. __________________________________________
c- She – beautiful girl in my school. ___________________________________________